NABARD has recently invited applications for filling around 85 vacancies for the posts of Development Assistants / Development Assistants (Hindi). For this, it will conduct an online exam in two stages – Prelims and Mains. The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development is an apex development bank in India. It is headquartered at Mumbai with branches all over India. The NABARD Recruitment of Development Assistants Notification 2016 will provide you all the necessary details you need for applying for the posts
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION (as on31/07/2016)
(1) Bachelors’ degree in any subject minimum with 50% marks at least (pass class for SC/ST/PwD) in aggregate.
(2) Knowledge of Word Processing on Computers.
(3) A candidate belonging to Ex-S category should either be a graduate or should have passed matriculation or its equivalent exam of the Armed Forces and at least rendered 15 years of defense service.
(4) Proficiency in language of state in which applied i.e. ability to read, write, speak and understand the language. You should also be able to speak and write English.
Development Assistant (Hindi)
(1) Should be a graduate with minimum 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PwD) in aggregate, Hindi & English as subjects or Hindi as medium of instruction at Graduation level with English as compulsory subject or English as medium of instruction at Graduation level with Hindi as compulsory subject.
(2) Knowledge of computer operations is essential.
(3) Proficiency in language of state in which applied i.e. ability to read, write, speak and understand the language. You should also be able to speak and write English.
(B) AGE (as on 31/07/2016)
Between 18 and 35 years i.e. born not before 01-08-1981 and not after 31-07-1998 (both days inclusive).
Salary of NABARD Development Assistant
Basic Pay: Rs. 8,860/- pm. (Rs. 8,040/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates only)
Pay Scale: 8040 – 410 – 9270 – 500 – 11270 – 550 – 13470 – 650 – 15420 – 720 – 16140 – 990 – 20100 (20 years
Allowances: Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance, etc.
Perquisites: NABARD Accommodation (subject to availability), Petrol reimbursement, Newspaper, Brief Case, Book Grant, Allowance for furnishing of residence, etc. Dispensary facility, reimbursement of medical expenses, Interest free Festival advance, leave travel concession. Loans and advances at concessional rates for Housing, Vehicle, Education, Consumer Articles, Personal Computer etc. Plus Defined Contribution New Pension Scheme, in addition to benefit of gratuity.
Total Pay: (including allowances) approximately Rs. 3,70,000/- pa CTC.
- The selection process involves two phases – Preliminary & Mains exams.
- Both exams will be held online.
- All sections of all tests (except English Language) will be available bilingually (i.e. in English & Hindi).
- There will be sectional as well as overall cut offs.
- There is negative marking. A penalty of 1/4th marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Final selection will be on the basis of the Mains marks.
SC/ST/PWD/EXS : 50 RS
REST : 450 RS
For Deatailed Advt:
To apply :
For more visit www.nabard.org