SBI Specialist Officers Recruitment Notification 2016
The State Bank of India released a recruitment notification today to invite applications for 470+ vacancies for Specialist Cadre Officers. If interested, you can apply for either a regular or a contractual role. SBI is the largest banking and financial services company in India by revenue, assets and market capitalization. Therefore, it is one of the most reputed names to be professionally associated with. This article on SBI Specialist Officers Recruitment 2016 will provide you:
- Important Dates
- No. of Vacancies
- Eligibility Criteria
- Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure
- Posting Location
- Application Fee
- How to Apply
Read this detailed notification carefully and then download it as PDF to know more.
Important Dates For SBI SO Recruitment:
|4th October 2016
to 22nd October 2016
|Online Payment of Fee||4th October 2016
to 22nd October 2016
|Call Letter Download
for Online test
|15th November 2016|
|Date of Online Test
|25th November 2016|
|Last Date of Receipt of Hard Copy
of Online application along with
enclosure (only for Post Sr. No. 5 to 32)
|26th October 2016|
Pay Scale of SBI Specialist Officers:
- You will also be eligible for DA, HRA. CCA, PF, Contributory Pension Fund and perquisites as admissible to the corresponding grade etc. as per rules.
- Total compensation for JMGS I, MMGS II, MMGS III will be Rs.11.63 lacs, Rs.15.09 lacs, Rs.18.32 lacs per annum approx., respectively.
As per the SBI SO Recruitment Notification 2016, the gross salary would comprise of fixed and variable components but will not be a limiting factor for a suitable candidate.
Vacancies for SBI SO Recruitment:
To check out the number of vacancies available both category wise and grade wise, click the below button.
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Specialist Officers Recruitment:
To know the minimum and maximum age limit, educational qualifications, etc. to apply for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment, please click the below button:
Exam Pattern for SBI SO Recruitment:
The SBI SO Recruitment exam for all the Regular Posts (Systems, Developers, Test Lead, Tester & Statistician):
|Tests||No. of Qs||Marks||Time|
|Professional Knowledge||50||100||45 min|
Selection Procedure for regular posts:
- The notification says that you will be selected after an Online Test and an Interview. However, if the number of applicants is less, then the bank reserves the right to complete the selection after shortlisting and interview.
- Reasoning, Quantitative aptitude and English Language exams are of qualifying nature only. Therefore, you have to pass the minimum qualifying marks (to be decided by the bank) in these exams.
- The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the Interview.
- The questions will be bilingual (i.e. in Hindi & English). You have the option to answer the questions in Hindi or English (except for the test of English Language).
- You have the option of appearing in the interview in Hindi.
- The bank will notify you about the official exam date through their website. We suggest you to keep checking their website for the same.
Selection Procedure for contractual posts:
- Selection for contractual posts will be by shortlisting and interview.
Although you are likely to be posted in Mumbai, the bank reserves the right to post you anywhere in India.
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 100/- (Intimation charges only)|
|General & Others||Rs. 600/- (App. Fee + Intimation Charges)|
How To Apply:
- You may apply for more than one regular posts.
- You can apply for only one of the many contractual posts.
- To know the application procedure for SBI Specialist Officers Recruitment, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of SBI.
- Click “Recruitment Of Specialist Cadre Officers in SBI (Regular And Contract Basis)”.
- Click “Apply online”.
- Whenever SBI announces the application procedure on their website, we will inform you.
We really hope you find this post on “SBI Specialist Officers Recruitment Notification 2016”, helpful. In case there’s anything else you want to know, please comment below.