The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a revised exam date sheet for the Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE), 2016. The exam is slated to be held on August 27.
Following are the changes made by the commission:
- Number of questions reduced from 200 to 100 questions
- It will carry a total of 200 marks
- The exam would be held for a duration of 75 minutes
- The mode of examination will be computer based.
Scheme of examination:
The exam will consist of the following four sections:
- General Intelligence & Reasoning (25 questions)
- General Awareness (25 questions)
- Quantitative Aptitude (25 questions)
- English Comprehension (25 questions)
This year, the commission has introduced a Descriptive Paper of English/Hindi as Tier – III. The candidates will have the option to choose any one medium.
The candidates can check the detailed information below:
Mode of examination: Pen and Paper mode
Scheme of examination: Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi (writing of essay/precis/letter/application writing etc.)
Time: 60 minutes
The selection of the candidates will be based on overall performance in Tier – I, Tier- II and Tier- III. The candidates are required to qualify all the tiers separately and there will be no sectional cut-off.
Following are the links where you can take free mock tests
- 10 Free Mock Tests are provided by Testpot.com. Click Here
- 1 Free Test and Certain LIVE tests are provided by Testbook.com. Click Here
- One Free Test by https://www.wifistudy.com/ssc-cgl-online-test-series
- Free Mock by Hitbullseye. Click Here
- Free Mock by TCYONLINE. Click Here
- Free Mock By Testfunda. Click Here
- 3 Free mock test by TOP RANKERS. Click Here
You can purchase any of the above test series whichever you find competititve and better than your level.