SSC CGL 2016 – What will be the Safe Score in Tier I and Tier II
As SSC CGL Tier I exam over and students have estimated their marks according to the official answer key, now they are looking for a good score which can lead them to a good job. This question create a feeling of nervousness among students, students are not able to decide whether they should start preparing for SSC CGL Tier II. If they started their preparation for SSC CGL Tier II then how much marks are needed in Tier I and Tier II to grab a job. So here we are providing the answer of every relevant question which are disturbing you and becomes a hurdle in your path.
Safe Score in Tier I:
- As lakhs of students appear in Tier I exams, and the level of exams is easy in comparison to the previous year paper, so there are high chances that the cut off may be high this time.
- The number of aspirants, vacancy, and exam level are some factors which affect the cut-off and this year vacancy are very less in comparison to this year, so it may affect the cut-off of the exam.
- This is the first time that SSC conducted the CGL exam in online mode and the students face a lot of problems during exam time like server issue and many others due to which the students are not able to give their 100% in exam.
- If we consider all these factors and estimates a safe score in tier I exam then it may not be less than 120 for the general candidates.
- If you are getting near about 120 marks in the general category then you are on the safe side and must start preparing for the Tier II exam with full dedication and energy.
- If you clear your category cut-off but not getting 120 marks, then it does not means that you cannot qualify TierII exam. There are many examples who secured the interview post even after getting one or two marks above cut-off.
- So students don’t lose hope, believe in yourself and start preparing for the Tier II.
Safe score in SSC CGL Tier II-
Students, who are preparing for the SSC CGL first time, are little bit nervous about the Tier II. They don’t know what can be a healthy score in tier II.
If we see the previous year cut-off trends then it is increasing year by year.
- From 2013 the cut-off keeps on increasing and maintains a level which cannot be lowerthan 420 marks in any condition for the post which are interview post according to last year SSC CGL.
- From this year the SSC has removed the interview and introduced a new paper which isdescriptive in nature. There are chances that it may affect the cut-off of Tier II by some marks.
- According to previous year graphs of cut-off, minimum 300 to 320 marks are needed in Tier II for any general candidates for the various inspector and ministry job.
- Tier II is the main hurdle in SSC CGL Exam; it stands for 400 marks which can affect any candidates score.
- There were many students whose performance in Tier I are low but in Tier II they create a history by securing a position in top 100 candidates in SSC CGL all over the India.
- So don’t be disheartened from your score in tier I and Start preparing for Tier II.
- Set your goal high and try your best to achieve it.
More from us:
Now, since you know the safe score and if you expect less score in SSC CGL Tier I Exam, it is important not to lose hope and practice hard for SSC CGL Tier II Exam. As your combined score matters, good score in SSC CGL Tier II Exam will compensate for Lower score in Tier I Exam.
Keeping your Focus for SSC CGL Exam, it is important study and Practice hard for the exam. As you practice for the exam, try to attempt lot of mock tests on a similar web interface as that of SSC CGL Official Exam. Gradeup has launched SSC CGL Test Series which is based on the latest Pattern and similar web Interface. While the two tests are free, the cost of the complete package is Rs. 395/- Only.
Features of Gradeup SSC CGL Tier II Mock Test Series Package-
- Get your All India Rank– Take mock tests, compare your score with 1000’s of students & get All India Rank.
- Actual exam like web interface & Paper Pattern– These comprehensive tests are based on the new pattern and the level of difficulty is kept close the final exam.
- Detailed Analysis of your Performance-Get detailed section-wise analysis and solutions on completion of the exam.
- Available in Hindi & English-You can attempt the exam in the language of your choice.