SSC CGL Tier II Study Schedule in PDF
SSC CGL Tier 2 study schedule
Now that the SSC has announced the dates for CGL Tier II Exam 2016, it’s time you roll up your sleeves and start studying. After all, the exam is less than 40 days away. In order to help you prepare efficiently, we are giving you the SSC CGL Tier II study schedule. This schedule covers all the topics from each paper of the SSC CGL Tier II exam in such a way that you should be able to complete the syllabus well in time. Some more features of this time table are:
- Topics carrying more weightage in the exam are placed higher above in the schedule. Therefore, if you study according to this study schedule, you should easily be able to pass the cut-offs.
- The targets set for each day are achievable. We have not set any unrealistic goals for you.
- This schedule gives you enough room to analyse your performance by taking regular mock tests.
- By following this plan you will have at least 5-7 days before the exam to revise even more.
In order to always keep this article handy, download it as PDF by clicking the button below:
FREE Online Study Material For All SSC Tier II Prelims Topics:
Before you start studying according to the time table, you need to have the perfect study material in order to make the most of the time you spend studying. You can sharpen your calculation skills, take quizzes, learn English tricks that can save you time and find Quants cheat sheets here:
Read the Detailed Syllabus given above to know the chapters, topics, sub-topics and types of questions that will appear in the exam. The additional Online Resource Guide will help you learn simple tricks to tackle difficult questions. Now, let us take a look at the SSC CGL Tier II exam pattern to know what all you need to study.
SSC CGL Tier II Exam Pattern
|S. No.||Subject||No. of
|Paper 4||Finance &
SSC CGL Tier II Study Schedule for Prelims – General Rules
Before you go through the time table, make it a point to:
- Take the mock test wherever indicated in the Time Table.
- Carefully analyse all your answers and the questions that you skip.
SSC CGL Tier II Study Schedule for Prelims – Time Table
Various sections are colour coded as follows in the time table:
- Statistics: Green
- Quantitative Aptitude: Yellow
- English Language: Blue
- Economics & Governance: Red
- Finance & Accounting: Brown
Abbreviations, as given in the PDF are, MT = Mock Test, An = Analysis, DIS = Direct Indirect Speech, RC = Reading Comprehension, DI= Data Interpretation, MT1 = 1st Mock Test, and so on.
Remember that you can tweak the table according to your weak & strong areas and the time that you can practically devote daily. Also, remember that mere following this table is not going to suffice. You have to take mock tests regularly and analyse them. We hope that you pass the exam with flying colours. All the best!